Pages

Thursday, November 28, 2019

Orana Park

Orana Park
 On monday we bused to Orana Park it took half a horh to get there we listen to the instructors finally we went insand we ate are mornig tea it was delishis 1st we went to feed the giraffs i do not think they liked the food the togs of the giraffs where very long they where about 1 miter long. Next we went to the rinos they are very touf I think i am very lukky beacuse got to hold the horrn of the Rhinocerosand they are indbugangerd. after we saw the orangutan one of them where hiding under the blanket it was really funny the other orangutan was fitting but i do not no why. finally we saw the gorillas the gorillas where my favourite animal was the gorillas they where very funny. later we went to the tigers one of the tigers died i thelt fery sorry but the tiger looked very cool the tiger was roring it was very awesome. finally we saw the loin they where not doing much one of the loin was walking arond if one of the loin roring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post