Pages

Thursday, March 12, 2020

how to make a sock puppet

How to make a sock puppet! Materials you will need: A sock Googly eyes Craft flowers Black marker Instructions Step 1: Put your hand into the sock and make your hand look like a mouth for the sock puppet, then use your black marker to draw 2 circles for where you want your googly eyes to be. Step 2: After that get the googly eyes and peel off the sticker and stick the googly eye on to where you drew your black circle. Step 3: Finally get the craft flowers and peel the sticker off and put it on as a nose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post