Pages

Thursday, March 4, 2021

How to write a quality blog post

My learning goal this week was to how you write a quality blog post . 

I'll be teaching you how to write a good blog post. Here are some steps that can help you.

First you start off with a catchy title.

Then you add an introduction

 You need to do two or three sentences about what you have done.

You can add a label.

Put a picture in your blog post.

Add add a conclusion.

Add a question at the end.

Here are some tips about how to make a good comment as well.

A good comment has 3 things, Positive, Thoughtful and Helpful and every time your commenting you need to include those 3 things.

And put a question in.

Please read my slide show.

Thank you for reading my blog.


2 comments:

  1. This was very good Seb I will try and use these next blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some great tips here for people to improve their posts and comments. It is great to see you are trying to improve your posts. Don't forget to include a catchy title in your posts next time.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post